If your FNB card got either lost or stolen, you’ll need to follow this process to replace your card.
IMPORTANT: Before getting started with this tutorial, you’ll need to cancel your lost or stolen card first. Read this tutorial on how to cancel your lost or stolen FNB card before ordering a replacement FNB card.
If your card has already been canceled, then you can go ahead and follow the procedure below.
To order a replacement FNB card on FNB online banking:
- Log in to your online banking profile at fnb.co.za.
- Click on the ‘My Bank Accounts’ tab.
- Click on the ‘My Cards’ sub-tab.
- Select the bank account that you would like to order a card for.
- The replace card capture page will be displayed.
- If there is more than one card linked to that bank account, select card type from the drop-down.
- Complete card delivery details.
- Click continue.
- Check that information is correct on the confirmation page.
- Click confirm.
- Select finish.
If you would like to use the FNB mobile app instead of your online banking profile, then read the next subheading.
How To Order a Replacement FNB Card On The FNB Mobile App
To order a replacement FNB card on the FNB mobile app:
- Log in to your FNB mobile app.
- Tap on the home button on the bottom left of your screen.
- Tap on the ‘cards’ or ‘my cards’ menu option.
- Next, tap on the ‘add card” or ‘virtual card’ option.
- Select ‘Order Card.’
- Finally will out all relevant information.
How Much Does It Cost To Replace an FNB Card?
According to FNB, it costs R120 to replace a lost or stolen FNB card. This will cover all service and delivery costs.
How Long Does It Take To Get Your New Card From FNB?
According to FNB, it can take between 3 to 5 working days to receive your new FNB card from the day it was ordered.
Struggling To Order Your FNB Replacement Card?
If you’re struggling with any of the methods that I mentioned above, I highly suggest that you contact the FNB customer support team. They have a few methods available and generally, they are pretty helpful.
- You can use the online chat feature here.
- You can give them a call on 087-575-9404 or +2711-371-3711 if you’re calling from overseas.
- Or you can even just walk into one of their branches. To find a branch use the FNB branch locater tool here.
Do you know of an easier way to replace your lost or stolen FNB card? Do you feel like this article missed something crucial? Let us know in the comments below so we can start learning from each other.