Not sure how to increase your payments, transfers, ‘Pay and Clear,’ Prepaid, or your ‘Send money’ daily limits on the FNB (First National Bank) app? Don’t worry, I played around with the app and found where the settings were hiding.
To change your payment limits on the FNB mobile banking app:
- First, log in to the FNB app.
- Once you’re at the home screen, tap on the little hamburger menu at the top left of your screen.
- Then scroll all the way down and tap on the ‘settings’ tab.
- Once in, tap on the ‘Daily Limits’ tab.
- Change the desired limit for each form of payment. *Keep these below the maximum shown amount.
- Once you set your new limits, tap on ‘Next’ at the bottom right of the screen.
- Insert any card number that is connected to your banking profile and the ATM pin associated with that card.
- Review your changed limits then tap ‘confirm.
‘There you have it; your payment limits will now be changed. You can also view how much money you have left to transfer based on your payment settings. To see this, simply jump back into the ‘daily limits’ tab, then at the top of your screen select ‘view remaining.’
*Don’t have the FNB app yet? For this method, you’ll need to first download and connect your FNB mobile app to your banking profile. To get started, download the FNB app for android here, and for iPhone here.
You can also increase your payment limits on the FNB online banking platform. Keep reading, and I’ll quickly go over how you can do this.
How To Increase Payment Limits On Your FNB Online Banking
This process will show you how to change your payments, transfers, ‘Pay and Clear,’ Prepaid, and your ‘Send money’ daily limits on the FNB online banking platform.
- First, log in to your FNB online banking here.
- Once in, click on the hamburger menu at the top left of your screen.
- Click on the gear looking ‘settings’ icon to the left of the menu.
- Next to ‘daily profile limits’ click on ‘change.’
- Change your limits to the desire amounts.
- At the bottom of your screen, choose whether you want to make this change permanently or temporarily.
- Click ‘update’ at the bottom right of the screen.
- Review your changes, then click on ‘Confirm’ at the bottom right of your screen.
- Approve the transaction with your banking app or via OTP
Done! Your payment limits will now be changed.
How To Increase Your Daily ATM, POS International, And Local Limits?
For some reason, FNB has these settings on an entirely different menu. I wrote a quick tutorial on how you can update your ATM and POS international and local daily limits on both the FNB mobile app and on your online banking. So if you want to learn how to do it quickly, make sure you check out this guide.
I hope this tutorial helped you increase your payment limits successfully. If you had any issues, I highly recommend using the FNB chat feature that’s available on the FNB App and the online banking platform and ask an FNB representative for more help. They’re usually more than happy to help, and it beats standing in long lines at your local branch.
YOUR TURN: If you any other questions, or if you feel I missed something, please make sure you let me know in the comments below, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.